Big Bend Solitude | Palo Santo, Patchouli, Sage & Cannabis Flower Soy Candle
Big Bed Solitude 8oz. scented candle by Wandering Star Candle Company. Inspired by West Texas and Big Bend National Park, this candle evokes solitary meditation, hiking through desert landscapes, or enjoying the sunset behind the Chisos Mountains. We've blended woodsy Palo Santo, earthy Patchouli, herbal Sage, and grassy Cannabis Flower to take you far into the solitary desert landscape. This candle is perfect for mediation sessions, spa nights, or for "zenning out" at home with your favorite beverage.
Top: Cannabis Flower
Middle: Sage, Musk
Base: Palo Santo, Patchouli
Our candles are made with 10% fragrance oil, meaning you get the highest available hot throw - the scent will linger long after you extinguish the candle! Burn time is around 45 hours.
Hand-poured in small, artisan batches. Made proudly in Texas.
- 100% soy wax candle in a rustic amber glass jar with a gold metal lid
- 8oz of wax
- Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
- High-quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
Please follow the candle burning instructions below for the best care:
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before each use
- Let wax pool reach the jar edge with each use to prevent tunneling
- Burn for 3 to 4 hours per light to prevent overheating the jar
- Keep candle in a fire-safe area away from flammable items, always under close observation