Texas Hill Country | Cedarwood, Lavender & Amber Soy Candle
Texas Hill Country 8oz. scented candle by Wandering Star Candle Company. Inspired by the breathtaking Texas Hill Country, this candle will instantly take you back to long hikes through cedar trees while enjoying panoramic vistas of pure wilderness. The scents of earthy Cedarwood, warm Amber, and herbal Lavender are perfect for creating a warm ambiance in your home or for gifting to your Texan friends and family. A true delight for those who love everything about Texas Hill Country or hiking through the unknown!
Base: Cedarwood, Pine
Our candles are made with 10% fragrance oil, meaning you get the highest available hot throw - the scent will linger long after you extinguish the candle! Burn time is around 45 hours.
Hand-poured in small, artisan batches. Made proudly in Texas.
- 100% soy wax candle in a rustic amber glass jar with a gold metal lid
- 8oz of wax
- Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
- High-quality phthalate-free fragrance oil
Please follow the candle burning instructions below for the best care:
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before each use
- Let wax pool reach the jar edge with each use to prevent tunneling
- Burn for 3 to 4 hours per light to prevent overheating the jar
- Keep candle in a fire-safe area away from flammable items, always under close observation